Tuesday, May 18, 2010

food

One of the downsides of not living near family is when the urge strikes to cook yummy meals I have no one around to eat them (except for my fabulous hubby). I love to cook & I love trying new recipes. When I cook I also like to do it all: appetizers, salad/soup, main dish and sides, dessert, etc. But my kids can't appreciate all of this just yet.

One of my favorite recipe websites is allrecipes.com. They give you a recipe and then all the people that have tried the recipe give you their opinion and what they did to change the recipe to suit their taste. I really like the user feedback. I want to try to make artichoke chicken. It sounds yummy & my mouth just salivates thinking about it. ;) Plus, picking out the right bottle of wine to accompany the meal is fun, too. Any of you living near me, give me a call or email me when you want to come over & join us for dinner. You'll be doing me a favor! =)

3 comments:

  1. Woah I'd take you up on that offer in a heartbeat if we lived near you!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete