Friday, October 28, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes life gets stressful. Sometimes overwhelming. Sometimes the devil gets in and twists things around. But no matter how hard he tries, God is BIGGER!
Today was one of those days. Missing family so much it hurts; driving (seems like all over) Connecticut.every.day; husband's longer hours; my kids not sharing; my kids screaming, complaining, ranting, etc. All of this adds so much stress. But only if we let it in! Something I need to keep repeating is "God only encourages us, not discourages." How I wish I had a support system. Having family scattered all around the country is so hard. I wish my kids could know their aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpa & cousins. I hope & pray in the near future we will be settled in a place that is near family. I know this will come with its own problems, but knowing someone is there who knows you inside out is somehow comforting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment